[hpsdr] Future projects?

Tony Langdon vk3jed at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 12:25:43 PDT 2007

At 09:52 PM 3/12/2007, Naylor Jonathan wrote:

>Is anyone interested in joining me on this project? It would be under
>the GPL and I'd be happy to help out. I'm a whiz with wxWidgets to
>provide a cross platform system, and many of the interfacing elements
>can be lifted from the UWSDR project. I have a dormant Yahoo group
>(DSPRADIODEV) which could be used to reduce the noise on the other
>mailing lists.

I;m happy to tag along.  Unfortunately, I never did get into software
development, but might be able to help thrash out some of the higher
level ideas from a very advanced end user/systems integration
viewpoint (I have a habit of pushing systems to do things they
weren't designed to do ;) ).

73 de VK3JED
http://vkradio.com