[hpsdr] Pandora Enclosure Project Proposal.

Kevin M0KHZ m0khz at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Mar 20 06:55:33 PDT 2007

Hi Grady

Nice looking boxes, I remember the thread well, unfortunately I don't class
$200 as reasonable! I'm definitely looking for something in the sub $100
range.

 Beyond this thresh hold and I'd be looking to homebrew something (spending
my money on perhaps another Ozy!) or squeeze my HPSDR into a cheaper
commercial box.

I do like the idea of the TenTec enclosure's with perhaps a small choice of
HPSDR specific stamped front / rear panels.

Having a small choice of panels, leads to perhaps a few 'standard' builds. e
g. Desk top HF / VHF, Standalone (with Sasquatch) HF / VHF. Beyond 'standard
builds' the end user could always manufacture his / her own panels to marry
up with the TenTec enclosure of choice.

Just a few thoughts from this side of the pond.

Kevin
M0KHZ