[hpsdr] Updated Penelope Design Files

Philip M. Lanese l31nesep at epix.net
Thu Mar 29 06:14:26 PDT 2007

Kyle,

I opened the schematic file with Konqueror and saved it to my Windows Data
partition where I now can view it fine with Adobe as a PDF.  I successfully
unzipped the file containing the Gerbers with Ark to the Windows Data partition
but a quick check with both PCAD and EdWinXP in Windoz returned "unrecognized
files".  Will try again later if QRL does not interfere.  The extraction from
Linux to Windoz may have inserted some artifacts I am not aware of.

Phil, K3IB