[hpsdr] Updated Penelope Design Files

Dale Boresz dmb at lightstream.net
Thu Mar 29 06:57:19 PDT 2007

Folks,

Last night, we migrated the hamsdr.com site to a new server cluster
where we now haveredundancy for the website files, uploaded files, and
the database. As the DNS was propagating, both sites were live (but at
different IP addresses) and connected to the same database, however each
had their own copy of the file repository. When the PenelopeXA13.pdf
file was uploaded to the server, it went to the file repository of the
'old' server, rather than to the newer one. I discovered that this
morning and copied the file over to the new server, which is now the
only one running, and the file is now available.

There was nothing wrong with the file that Lyle had uploaded; it just
went to the wrong server as the DNS changes were propagating.

Sorry for the inconvenience -- we were hoping to make this transfer
completely seamless, without any interruptions.

73, Dale
WA8SRA