[hpsdr] Updated Penelope PCB File

Lyle Johnson kk7p at wavecable.com
Thu Mar 29 16:15:32 PDT 2007

Hello Barry!

> Here's the Advanced Circuits DFM on PenelopePCBXA0:
>
> Click to view DFM results for design PenelopePCBXA0.zip:
> https://www.freedfm.com/freedfm/0010102201649231/results/summary2.htm

Hmm.  I fixed the double drill but I see it crept back in, just fixed it
again!  OrCAD seems pretty insistent on putting it back every time I
clear it...

The thermal spokes now being reported are not a problem. I've hand
checked all of them and fixed the ones that were a problem fromthe last
report.

The soldermask flags are due to Advanced wanting a 0.006" larger
diameter soldermask pad than copper pad.  I routinely use 0.005".  These
are also not a problem.

Thanks for running this, I'll verify the double drill issue is in fact
fixed and update the Gerbers in a day or two.

73,

Lyle KK7P