[hpsdr] synthesizers.

Christopher T. Day CTDay at LBL.Gov
Thu Mar 29 17:17:09 PDT 2007

Thanks, Darrell, I got it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Darrell Harmon [mailto:dlharmon at dlharmon.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2007 3:47 PM
To: hpsdr list
Subject: Re: [hpsdr] synthesizers.

Christopher T. Day wrote:

> Is there any access to the core in question for the rest of us? There
> doesn't seem to be any links to same at the site you referenced.
>

> 	Chris - AE6VK

Yes, it is in my subversion repository.

at the command line on unix with subversion installed:
svn co svn://dlharmon.com/analyzer/trunk/verilog/ cordic-dlharmon

Or with trac and a browser:

http://dlharmon.com:8080/analyzer/browser/trunk/verilog/

The file they are referring to is cordic_16.v The digital down converter

is a work in progress, but the cordic should be stable. If in doubt,
revision 203 is tested and works. I was able to find a few spurs at -106

dBFS, so don't expect the full 120 dB suggested on the list.

Darrell Harmon
HPSDR Discussion List
To post msg: hpsdr at hpsdr.org