[hpsdr] Great Job TAPR and the HPSDR Crew!

wgdonaldson wgdonaldson at comcast.net
Wed May 9 09:55:18 PDT 2007

Received both the Janus and Ozy boards in the mail today. The TAPR Team has
done a 'First Class' construction of the boards. Can't wait to get things up
and running.

Please follow my progress with the HPSDR Project on my website at
www.we4s.com <http://www.we4s.com/> .

As others have stated, thanks to all for keeping this project moving forward
and on the cutting edge of technology. A special thanks to the TAPR crew for
stepping up and superbly handling the hardware aspect!

I probably would have gotten out of ham radio if it weren't for the HPSDR
project. Once I saw the level of talent, team work, commitment, and the many
visionaries involved with the project my excitement for ham radio and SDR
Technology went out the roof to put it mildly. The concept of 'plug and
play' radio separates HPSDR from all the other manufacturers. I don't have
to buy a new $5K or $10K radio to gain additional functionality; I just add
a new card or update the software as required. As others have said before,
these are exciting times ahead of us!

Again, thank you TAPR and the HPSDR Team!

Regards,

Grady Donaldson, WE4S