[hpsdr] [OT] Mobile installation help big time

ke5eup at ke5eup.com ke5eup at ke5eup.com
Sat May 12 15:07:38 PDT 2007

I am in a bit of a pickle here, so I am turning to the cumulative wisdom
and experience of these two lists.  I have done some research, but I am
*out of time* and have to get my  skywarn  vehicle on the road. I have
installed single transceiver systems before, but this is my first
multi-system install. I have a 2001 Dodge Grand caravan, (almost all
interior out) I have drilled a hole in the roof, forward about two feet
from the lift gate, dead center of the van and installed antenna 1 for
2meter/440 50 watts out (dr 605t). The second antenna is a 2.4 wifi
antenna to support all of my wifi equipment. Antenna number 3 I want to
support two functions, my scanner and a DR-1200 with 10 or 25 watts
(depending on where in the county I am at, we are digi poor) out for
ARPS & TNC (Tiny Track 4). My question is placement of the other two
antennas and intermod. The research I have done suggest I need to find a
schematic for a  notch filter  tune it to 144.39  for my main 2
meter/440 rig. Am I on the right track here? And what about the scanner?
I would like to keep the antenna toward the back of the van if possible.
I live in the ham desert of Clyde,Texas so not a lot of local sources to
turn to. Sorry for the long off topic message, but I need some help.

1. SBB-5NMO  dual band
http://www.cometantenna.com/products.php?CatID=1&famID=4&childID=4

2. SF-245SPR   2.4 Ghz http://www.cometantenna.com/newPro_detail.php?ID=220

3. D220  http://www.diamond-ant.jp/ama2/eng_ama_2_5_1.asp