[hpsdr] (no subject)

steve blackmore f5vjs at blackmore-marquis.org
Mon May 14 08:21:31 PDT 2007

Hi all

My boards also arrived safely in France, many thanks to all involved.

Regarding getting them up and running, is anyone working on a Linux based
solution or do I have to go and buy a copy of windows?

As far as using them is concerned I have seen G3UKB's erlink project
(which looks very interesting but still seems to be a work in progress),
there is also gnuradio and dttsp, but I am not too clear on whether I will
be able to get the USB interface up and running and load the FPGA under
linux.

Anyone tried it?

regards

Steve F5VJS