[hpsdr] Ozy arrived in Oz

Steve Ireland vk6vz at arach.net.au
Sat May 19 17:44:12 PDT 2007

G'day all

Just to let you know that boards are arriving in Australia - I received my
OZY board last Thursday here in the Perth Hills.

The cardboard box was in pristine condition (no evidence of elephants
sitting on it) and the board looked great and was packed superbly - congrats
to Scotty and the TAPR gang.  If you are ever in Perth, I'll stand you a
beer.

I think the HPSDR brains trust are all gathered in Dayton, so my guess is
that Mercury and Penelope aren't too far away from becoming a production
reality.  At this point, the cutting edge of where the group is will be so
sharp, we will REALLY to be able to cut ourselves.

;-)

Vy 73

Steve, VK6VZ