[hpsdr] One step closer... and a 2 cent vote on Pandora

Cliff Chism boatguy1964 at gmail.com
Thu May 24 11:20:08 PDT 2007

After working all night, I finally repaired an old Compaq Presario 2100
laptop (has anyone run any kind of CPU demand benchmarks on a Celeron with
256M memory?), that I will use as the controller for my HPSDR setup in
conjunction with Soft Rock (for now, until Mercury and Penelope are
available.....). Next step is get a PS that I can use to power the setup.
But, I think I'll have that nailed on a little side trip to Lake Charles, LA
before I go back offshore.

As for Pandora, I'll vote for what Ben has in mind... I have no doubt that
it will work flawlessly!

73,

Cliff Chism
KE5FJV