[hpsdr] Pandora solid models in progress

Ben Hall kd5byb at bellsouth.net
Sun May 27 16:31:50 PDT 2007

Good afternoon all,

I thought I'd share some of the recent progress on Pandora.  Much
progress is being made on getting the HPSDR components turned into solid
models:

First link is to a work-in-progress model of an Atlas with an Ozy and a
Janus installed.  A fellow HPSDR member drew these which is a big help.
  I'd mention his name, but for the time being, he wants to remain
anonymous.  But, as you can see, his solid modeling talent is second to
none!

<http://bellsouthpwp.net/k/d/kd5byb/HPSDR/BoardAssy.pdf>

Second like is to a work-in-progress model of a Ten-Tec BK-959 enclosure
with a conceptual slotted End Panel installed.  I say conceptual, as the
positioning is not set in stone, as are the number of slots.  The
sub-chassis is installed in this PDF and may or may not be part of the
final design.

Any flaws in this model can be attributed directly to me.  ;)

<http://bellsouthpwp.net/k/d/kd5byb/HPSDR/CaseAssy.pdf>

thanks much and 73,
ben, kd5byb
--