[hpsdr] Penelope's progress

Murray Lang murray.lang at metoceanengineers.com
Thu May 3 18:38:22 PDT 2007

This list is going to be a great resource for people like me who are
hoping to understand it all a bit better before they die.
 A "best of" collation from this list into a single download would be
nice once everything gets through the wash. Perhaps even a book is in
order eventually?

Was that a wince?

Many thanks,
Murray VK6HL