[hpsdr] Status of shipments

John Koster w9ddd at tapr.org
Fri May 4 14:26:01 PDT 2007

As of today, I've shipping all international orders placed BEFORE April
1st.  It has been a fun week!

I hope to ship all domestic orders placed BEFORE April 1st before leaving
for Hamvention.  If I don't get it done, I'll be traveling to Hamvention
incognito.  :-)

I suspect that any orders placed after April 1st won't get any attention
until after Hamvention.  Sorry, there's only so much one can get done in
14 hour days.  Even non-HPSDR orders placed after about the 10th of April
are likely to be delayed until after Hamvention.

Any later developements in the shipping schedule will be (hopefully)
reported at http://www.tapr.org.

John, W9DDD