[hpsdr] HPSDR Files

Joe - AB1DO ab1do at optonline.net
Wed May 9 06:04:53 PDT 2007

Hi Ken,

Bill Tracey, Phil Harman and I have been working in the background putting together a complete manual on how to get the Ozy/Janus combo working with PowerSDR and the SDR-1000, SoftRock or other RF front end that PowerSDR will work with. It covers all the issues you mention, such as how to download software, which jumpers to set, which connectors to use, etc. A few final, but important details are being tested and worked on as we speak and will then be documented to complete the manual.

It is a little unfortunate that the first boards are starting to arrive before the manual is complete. Partly because we are all volunteers, partly because as you may or may not know Bill was sick for a while and Partly because Scotty and his team were so efficient at getting the boards out!
Just bear with us a little longer - we are all doing our best to get the document out and make it as easy as possible for everyone to get started and enjoy the first couple of working HPSDR boards.

73 de Joe - AB1DO