[hpsdr] FST3253M - UK availability

Giancarlo Moda i7swx at yahoo.com
Mon May 14 16:32:10 PDT 2007

Message: 5
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 16:30:24 +0100 (GMT Daylight
Time)
From: "Kevin M0KHZ" <m0khz at tiscali.co.uk>
To: <hpsdr at hpsdr.org>

Help! Is there anyone on the list that has a FST3253M
fast bus switch
in
there junk box?
Or could recommend a UK supplier that has them in
stock.

I need one to rebuild the TX chain on my homebrew
SDR-1000 near clone.
My
usual supplier ?Farnell? is quoting a 21 week lead
time!

All expenses covered via PayPal.

Eagerly awaiting Oxy & Janus, they must be very close
to arriving here
in
the UK.

73?s
Kevin

>HI Kevin,
I blew some ...I have to check if I can spare one ...
please give me your address. I will check tomorrow if
I have  as I have been sharing them with other friends
to.

Digi-key has them ....

73

Gian