[hpsdr] Boards delivered in Italy

Alberto I2PHD i2phd at weaksignals.com
Tue May 15 03:47:36 PDT 2007

Marco IK1ODO -2 wrote:

> Janus and Ozy just arrived in Italy. Well packed, no problems. Excellent work!

  Today they arrived here too, also well packed and in great shape.
But (there always is a but...) I made a mistake that I suppose many have made.
Ordering the Atlas parts kit, I didn't realize that the PCB wasn't included...
Is it still possible to order it now through TAPR ? Are those PCBs still available ?

Thanks

73  Alberto  I2PHD

P.S. Marco, did you also pay an outrageous amount for Custom, Dazio, IVA, etc. etc. ??