[hpsdr] Need a 10 Mhz reference?

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Tue May 15 13:45:04 PDT 2007

Need - no, it is a nice to have.  If you have a good 10 Mhz reference
then use it, if not no problem.   The CPLD is setup to lock the 12
Mhz VCXO to the 10 MHz reference if one is supplied.  If not, it will
supply  Vcc/2 as the control signal to the VCXO, so it will be close
to the nominal frequency.

Regards,

Bill (kd5tfd)