[hpsdr] For Sale

Tony Langdon vk3jed at gmail.com
Tue May 15 13:24:29 PDT 2007

At 04:36 AM 5/16/2007, Chris Albertson wrote:

>SDR and ATV go well together.  Why not do ATV in software?
>SDR lets you do a million things you can't other wise
>People are already doing digital HD TV in software.

I'd second that. :)  SDR also allows for the multitude of standards
to be easily implemented, whether we use a commercial standard (e.g.
DVB-T as is used on broadcast TV here), or something else.

>Yes the Janus is only a sound card but keep the Atlas
>and go with the higher badwidth Mercury later when it
>is available.  The future of TV is digital and SDR is
>the way to go with digital TV.

Mercury and DTV sounds an interesting prospect.

Meanwhile, still waiting for my Ozy, Janus and Atlas to arrive, guess
they won't be too far off.

73 de VK3JED
http://vkradio.com