[hpsdr] Ozy/Janus manual available for upload to WIKI

Roland ETIENNE roland.etienne at free.fr
Wed May 16 00:33:35 PDT 2007

> The fact that it went pretty effortlessly is in large part due to Phil
> Covington, Phil Harman, Lyle Johnson, Bill Tracey, Scotty Cowling &
> his team and TAPR (I hope I didn't leave anyone out). All I can say is
> WOW - you guys are truly amazing.
>
> If you have any comments on the manual (once its on the WIKI), please
> direct them to the reflector. I will be leaving for Dayton soon and
> probably not get to them until I get back. (And hey, don't forget, I'm
> only the messenger :-).
>
> 73 de Joe - AB1DO

Great job, Joe, exactly what we need. Everything is clear, very nice.

There is a typo on the name of a file in page 19, I think intozy.bat is
really initozy.bat.

And now, ready to connect every piece of hardware and to try first qso
with OZY-JANUS-SDR1000 this week-end as there is no Dayton over there.....

73, Roland f8chk