[hpsdr] Pandora

ke5eup at ke5eup.com ke5eup at ke5eup.com
Tue May 22 18:05:22 PDT 2007

Again I second the motion to get going with the Ten-Tec. I a fan of the
black box, it makes people ask questions when they come in my shack. As
you said the boards are in hand. Systems engineering is great, but my
way of thinking this is backwards to the "open hardware schema". Those
folks looking for a factory end consumer enclosure, I sure will and
probably have come up with great ideas. My concern is getting my boards
protected in an enclosure that is in 50.00 - 75.00 range. I would much
rather spend my money on boards and keep the project moving.
This is just my 2 c worth and is in no way meant as inflammatory  or  a
knock  on others  idea's.

Thanks,
Al
KE5EUP