[hpsdr] Bootloader for Ozy

Phil Harman pvharman at arach.net.au
Mon May 28 06:58:21 PDT 2007

Hi Greg,

There are a number of ways to program the EPCS4 chip on Ozy.

1. Use an Altera USB Blaster or clone
2. Program it via the JTAG port using a regular low cost JTAG programmer -
see Altera Application Note 370
3. Load code into the FX2 that makes it look like a USB Blaster - see
 < http://www.ixo.de/info/usb_jtag/ > then use option 1.

Option 3 is very nice but will require someone to port the code to suit the
Ozy board.

73's Phil....VK6APH