[hpsdr] JanOz-163 and SDR-1000 without INA163

Ahti Aintila oh2rz.sdr at gmail.com
Thu May 31 04:02:52 PDT 2007

Hi Bob,

I am really satisfied with the performance of Janus working without
the INA163. Just a minor correction to avoid more confusion. I
reported the noise floor being -147 dBm/10.7 Hz. That is incorrect
because actually we are using 48 kHz sampling and 4096 bins and that
calculates to -147 dBm/11.7 Hz noise density. Sorry for the error.

When my other activities allow, I want to build a separate RX hardware
with its own DDS (possibly AD9951) and a new sampling detector
according to the principles we have been experimenting recently with
Marco IK1ODO.

73, Ahti OH2RZ