[hpsdr] AD995x DDS group buy launched

Art KY1K at verizon.net
Sun Nov 11 20:03:57 PST 2007

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to let group know that I started taking orders for the
Brainerd 995x DDS parts kits. I'm doing the main board parts kit and
hope to do the bandpass filter board as soon as it's design is finalized.

The 995x series DDS use less power and has a much cleaner output than
previous 'full blown' DDS's do. It uses any of the AD995x DDS chips
(AD9951 through AD9954).

There is a mailing list for persons interested in the development and
a separate group for those interested in the group purchase of
electronic parts to build the board up.

Information is available at the authors website, where the entire
design is public domain, PCB's are available from the designer.

http://wb6dhw.com/For_Sale.html

http://wb6dhw.com/995x_Parts.html