[hpsdr] Star-10 Transceiver article in QEX

Robert McGwier rwmcgwier at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 10:57:39 PST 2007

Yes, my reaction to the article would seem to be an overreaction.  If
that were all I was reacting to, I would apologize. I will not be
apologizing at all.  I have yet to decide on how my actions will proceed
from here.  It will depend almost completely on the reaction of QEX to
the article and the critique it has received.

Multiple people tried very nicely to point out the possible problems in
the article.  The nicest thing Drentea said to them was that they were
idiots.  I blew a gasket when he told several PROFESSIONAL SDR engineers
that they were idiots (none of them was me) and told them they could not
run the right end of a Laplace transform.

Bob