[hpsdr] Atlas / Janus / Ozy Bargain sale

Kevin - M0KHZ m0khz at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Oct 18 00:40:47 PDT 2007

Hi guys, In the early days I doubled my quantities of boards purchased,
for a number of reasons, but mainly to get the numbers up and the unit
costs down!

I’m now selling one set of current HPSDR hardware, namely:
One Atlas backplane PCB
One Atlas kit of parts
One Janus, assembled & tested, unopened from TAPR
One Ozx, assembled & tested, unopened from TAPR

With the release of Mercury & Penelope just round the corner,
this could be your chance to jump in on the action at a bargain price.

Sold as a set for $330 USD / £165. via PayPal.

Free postage to EU countries, e mail for P & P else where.
If you live in the UK, you’ll save loads by avoiding import TAX and VAT!

E mail direct (to keep ‘noise’ down on the reflector) to: m0khz AT
tiscali DOT co DOT uk.
or through the reflector.

Kevin
M0KHZ