[hpsdr] OT: [SI-LIST] Interesting service I saw @ PCB East

Ray Anderson ray.anderson at xilinx.com
Wed Oct 24 14:34:02 PDT 2007

I just received the following message on a signal integrity mail list I
manage. This sounds like something that could have applications for some
HPSDR related designs.

No idea what the cost might be. I just thought I'd pass it along for
everyone's info. I've got no commercial interest in SIPAD Sytems.

-Ray  WB6TPU