[hpsdr] LTC2209

Andreas Troschka smtp01 at gmx.net
Mon Oct 1 12:39:42 PDT 2007

We can see it considered in the Mercury direct sampling frontend board (see the related HPSDR Wiki pages).
Rumours at Linear report that a 240Ms/s version is on the way. I don't believe them since they release no other info about more important characteristics of the device.

I'm rather new to the project else if I'm actively using it at present for my personal development experiments and outsider's ideas.
So what should be the actual limit of FPGA's decimation speed (in terms of max aceptable ADC's sampling rate) in the Mercury's DDC?

Andreas IK2WQI