[hpsdr] FR$ Moderated message

Philip Covington p.covington at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 08:42:20 PDT 2007

Hi Phil,

Some of the messages were cross posted to HPSDR.  Out of 6 messages
posted to the FRS list, only one has been allowed through so far.
Also, in "Reply to all" some of the posts go directly to people's
emails. If they copy my message in their reply, the replied to message
shows up on the list since others are not being moderated and one of
the recipients in their "Reply to all" is the Flex list.

It appears the message that was finally allowed to be posted to the
FRS list (after being held for moderation) was one of those that was
responded to and was inadvertently allowed on the list anyhow.

I don't think that my criticism of the price of the F5K series is any
more negatively critical than what others have posted, yet I am being
effectively banned from the FRS list at this point.  I think it is
more positive to discuss issues like this in an open forum where
arguments from both sides of the issue can be made.  I am certainly
open to being convinced that my criticisms are unfounded or just plain
mistaken...

Phil N8VB