[hpsdr] Is there a name for the HPSDR boards assembly?

Jerry Flanders jeflanders at comcast.net
Mon Sep 10 18:13:01 PDT 2007

I have recently put my A/J/O in a computer case and have it working
successfully with my SDR1000, but my ultimate goal is to have the
full HPSDR board set working as a stand-alone transceiver.

With all the names assigned to the various component boards, perhaps
we also decided on a name for the assembly? I can't find it anywhere.
If we need one, I think HPSDR won't do it - there will be different
assemblies, some with Mercury/Penelope, others with the combo rx/tx
(I forget its name), some with no TX capability, etc. And there might
be a second version of it all in a couple years as technology progresses.

If we have a name for the "full-monty" rig I would like to put it on
this case.

Hopefully I won't be describing it on the air two years from now by
naming all the circuit boards...

Maybe there is a sensible acronym using the letters from the board names???

Jerry W4UK