[hpsdr] QSD gain and noise.

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Sun Sep 23 17:57:59 PDT 2007

Thanks Ahti,

Are there any figures for the 180 degree QSD over the range 160m to 6m
i.e. are we sure that changing to 180 degree switching really fixes the
NF problem? If not then the H mode seems a better option.

If anyone wants to work on this further I can put a CORDIC NCO, fully
controlled from PowerSDR, into the existing Ozy code so that you can
have the necessary drive waveforms without the need to build a 90
degree DDS and support chips. There is lots of room spare in the Ozy
FPGA for exactly these kind of experiments!

73's Phil...VK6APH