[hpsdr] Pandora Project

Ben Hall kd5byb at kd5byb.net
Sat Apr 5 10:44:39 PDT 2008

Hello Dan and HPSDR gang,

Unfortunately, I've not done much of anything as of late with the
Pandora design.  Couple of reasons - my wife has recently been diagnosed
with fibromyalgia plus been extremely busy at work after my boss quit on
7 December, leaving two of us to do the work of three people.

Even without that, all the great new developments have just overwhelmed
my ability to keep up the Pandora design with all the new boards.

It may be time for me to step down as the Pandora design leader, as I
just can't give it the time it needs.

thanks much and 73,
ben, KD5BYB