[hpsdr] SDR-IQ, Perseus, QS1R bench measurements

Marco IK1ODO -2 ik1odo at spin-it.com
Tue Apr 22 08:18:47 PDT 2008

Hi all,

I had the possibility of bench testing three SDR receivers: SDR-IQ,
Perseus and QS1R.
The results are online in
http:\\www.spin-it.com\downoad\SDR_RX_measurements.pdf

I measured sensitivity, dynamic range, 3rd order IMD and searched for
aliasing spurious responses.
I did not search for every possible spurious signal - this may be a
future document.
The document will be kept up to date, and will include at least HPSDR
Mercury as it will be available.
Also, the table is quite complex, as it is complex to get all the
figures needed for every possible RX configuration and operating mode.
I referred all measurements to a 2.4kHz BW; there are several notes
in the document, so check it.
Comments and corrections are welcome, of course.

73 - Marco IK1ODO / AI4YF