[hpsdr] Mercury Alpha Progress

Jerry Flanders jeflanders at comcast.net
Thu Apr 3 15:19:27 PDT 2008

To be more specific, I am interested in the differences in the
hardware. I see the ADC is the same, but a different FPGA is used.
How _should_ the two compare, hardware performance-wise. Unlikely
anyone can compare the two on a bench at this time, but what can we
assume based on the capabilities of the different FPGA devices and
other hardware.

Jerry W4UK