[hpsdr] Crystal Oscillator for AD9912

brainerd at wildblue.net brainerd at wildblue.net
Tue Apr 8 16:44:20 PDT 2008

Chris:

  I am definitely interested in your design.  I just got the pre-production
boards for my 9912 board.  It has provision for either an on-board can
oscillator(CMOS, LVDS, or Si57X) as well as an external oscillator input.
Also, by an accident in design, the can oscillator output is available via the
ext osc input sma.

Dave - WB6DHW
<http://wb6dhw.com>

<