[hpsdr] Admin: Correct Posting Address to this discussion list

Don Jackson AE5K ae5k at hpsdr.org
Thu Aug 7 06:38:38 PDT 2008

DISCUSSION LIST ADMINISTRATOR ADVISORY

For some unknown reason, there has been an increasing number of
attempted message posts to this discussion list INCORRECTLY addressed to
the "Reply to" address of "hpsdr-bounces at lists.hpsdr.org"

Until now, I've manually written the sender advising the correct posting
address of "hpsdr at hpsdr.org" and asking them to resend to the correct
address.  I have now discontinued doing this, so if you send your
message to the incorrect address, it will most likely just disappear
into the bit bucket.

Please check your address book to make sure you do NOT have the
"bounces" address in it.

Don - AE5K
HPSDR Discussion List Administrator