[hpsdr] power supply

Eric Ellison ecellison at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 15:12:37 PDT 2008

Hi Joe/Ray!

I believe that the only problems we have heard about in the past have been
the -12 v supply, which (correct me if I am wrong) is only used currently on
Janus. I believe from the past posts that there is enough power on the other
lines to handle what is in production, or near production. Tests so far have
shown that the unit is pretty quiet. Course we don't have Merc or Horton yet
to really give us a new baseline for ears, but I think Merc is close!

Fantastic on the pictures and manual. For ALL you artisans out there
packaging your projects PLEASE, PLEASE give us some pictures! Put them up on
HamSDR and post links here so we can view your craftsmanship!

Thanks!
Eric