[hpsdr] SDR Project

Eric Ellison ecellison at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 08:30:52 PDT 2008

Joe

Really neat! This HPSDR project really is an opening to all who contribute
at every level! Thanks for posting all the picutes. Anyone else? If I posted
mine, it would be the Atlas assembly! (smile). I am looking forward to
completing it when my Mercury arrives..

Phil Harman, Gerd, Richard:

Any information on Merc, Merc Eu or Phoenix?

Gas in the US is down a bit and I might be able to afford one of these
remarkable offerings, before I Retire!

Anyone else designing HPSDR for Atlas?

Thanks
Eric - AA4SW