[hpsdr] Penelope - CW from Memory

Gerd Loch g.loch at nt-electronics.de
Sat Aug 9 09:22:31 PDT 2008

Hi Bill,

I am using Penelope with your version of PowerSDR (KD5TFD 13 Jul2008)
v.1.10.4+BaseSVN2025 ***PP PTT disabled***.
In the hardware settings I have chosen SDR1K and in HPSDR Mercury and
Penelope and MIC from Penelope.
I can transmit on all bands in USB and LSB.
As I am a poor man and do not owe a key I try to qso on 6m with CW from
Memory which does not work. There is no tone out of the monitor and no rf
coming out.
However I worked this way before succesfully with SDR1K and Janus/Ozy.

73, Gerd
DJ8AY