[hpsdr] Penelope PTT

Greg - ZL3IX zl3ix at inet.net.nz
Sat Aug 16 13:51:22 PDT 2008

Hi Gerd,

I use pin 13 for the same purpose, but with no problems.

I have had some very similar problems in the past though, to do with
Penny losing its FPGA code.  I had thought that this problem was only on
my hardware, and that there may be an intermittent hardware problem on
my Penny board.  Have you tried power cycling Penny?  Alternatively do
you have the Altera Byteblaster cable?  If so, you may like to try
re-loading the Penny code via JTAG.  At one stage that was the only way
I could get my setup to work.

73, Greg, ZL3IX