[hpsdr] Janus/Ozy "Line In" Adjustment

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Wed Aug 27 21:53:37 PDT 2008

Not sure what you're looking for  .. are you trying to adjust the
gain of the AK5394A on Janus (top connector on the board)?  Other
than the jumpers to bypass the input attenuator I don't believe
there's any provision for adjusting that gain -- I don't think the
AK5394 has a programmable gain stage in it at all.

Regards,

Bill (kd5tfd)