[hpsdr] Janus/Ozy "Line In" Adjustment

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Thu Aug 28 22:19:16 PDT 2008

The line in does not work because there's currently no software to
select it.  The way things work now is the i2c commands in initozy
initialize the TLV320AIC23B to mic input and I've never put in
support to change it.

If you want to experiment with it, if you change this line in initozy11.bat:

write_i2cV1.1 0xfffe 0x7 0x1a  0x2  0x08 0x15

write_i2cV1.1 0xfffe 0x7 0x1a  0x2  0x08 0x12

I think we'll start reading from the line in connector.

BTW - any reason you're going out from one sound card and into
Janus?  I usually use VAC for that instead of doing the digital ->
audio -> digital dance.

If you try it out let me know if it works -- I've got to go play with
the TLV320AIC23B code soon and maybe I can add selection of this
connector in there as well.

Cheers,.

Bill  (kd5tfd)