[hpsdr] How to about software starting hpsdr with mercury

Georg Prinz getpri at t-online.de
Tue Dec 9 10:44:41 PST 2008

Hello Everybody,

awaiting the mercury board, I would like to know how to set up a
software system under linux) (Kubuntu) and Windows to compile,debug and
run the source code. Which software version shall be used for mercury,
penepole,
etc. - download from where?
Is it necessary first to create a svn environment on my computer for
downloading the source code?

Is there any intention to build up a separate discussion forum for
mercury?

I would appreciate a short description for those OMs who will start with
mercury including Penepole, Ozy, etc. without FlexRadio.

Best Regards

Georg, DL2KP