[hpsdr] Getting Started

Tim O'Rourke w4yn at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 11 04:44:42 PST 2008

I have been on the fringe peeking in on developments and now have taken the plunge and ordered Mercury, Ozy, and Janis.
Is there an outline or procedure archived somewhere that details the software and interconnect requirements? It will take me a while to assemble Ozy, power supply etc but after that I am kinda in a fog.
I have built several of the Softrock kits and have been playing with a Wonder SDR0001 so I have some knowledge of PowerSDR and all but getting this project assembled and loaded with software and drivers is another leap.
Any and all help appreciated!
Tim O'Rourke W4YN

Tim O'Rourke
W4YN at ARRL.Net
Low Power Amateur Radio Rocks
Member of Flying Pigs,ARCI,GQRP,RSGB,ARRL Life Member
NHRA Life Member