[hpsdr] FW: [beagleboard] Re: OMAP3530 EVM with 2.6.27 Kernel

Bob McGwier rwmcgwier at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 08:31:33 PST 2008

As you can see, very late kernels run on the ARM Cortex-A8 but this is very
much an open source linux process where things get fixed incrementally.
This is not for the end user who just wants to "use it" right this minute as
you can see from color patching questions.  For now, we do not have a driver
for the OpenGL-ES hardware so we will lose lots of speed for those wanting
to hook it to a monitor.

Bob

ARRL SDR Working Group Chair
NJQRP, QRP ARCI, QCWA, FRC.
"And yes I said, yes I will Yes", Molly Bloom