[hpsdr] SMT component exchange mailing list

Art KY1K at verizon.net
Sun Dec 14 14:32:51 PST 2008

I have created a new mailing list for the purpose of trading or
selling (or bartering) surface mount components.

I have many that I don't have an immediate need for, and I'd gladly
trade them for components that I do need, so identifying who has what
is the first step.

All are welcomed to join, no strings attached.