[hpsdr] Mercury V2

Mark Amos mark.amos at toast.net
Wed Dec 31 12:51:40 PST 2008

Phil,

V2 is working great.  Good to be able to switch to 96Kbps (fixes the dropout
problem I had at 192K.) No tuning issues.

Also, kudos to whomever made the last PowerSDR update - I see that the
frequency cal is turned off.  Good idea - I wondered about that...

Nice job all the way around!

Thanks for the opportunity to beta test the Mercury software.  Walking through
the update process on teamspeak was very helpful.

Mark

Message: 7