[hpsdr] BOM for Mercury and oscillator question?

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Mon Dec 1 15:58:35 PST 2008

Hi david,

I don't think the BOM for Mercury has been published as yet. You can
share an 122.88MHz clock between Penelope/Mercury by using the LVDS
interface between the two boards.

The 10MHz oscillator from either board, or an external reference, can
be passed over the Atlas bus and used to phase lock the 122.88MHz clock
on either board.

73's Phil....VK6APH