[hpsdr] Sasquatch II

Frank Brickle brickle at pobox.com
Wed Dec 10 12:59:55 PST 2008

In preparation for order a BB for myself, I'm going through the list of
necessary and recommended (connectors, PS, and whatnot) add-ons. It's very
confusing. Most of the Shopping List is of the form, "If you want to do X,
you'll need Y." My problem isn't knowing whether I need Y, it's knowing
whether I'll need to do X.

(The mere fact of finding this so confusing probably should probably
disqualify me from taking it on at all, but never mind.)

Can anybody suggest a reasonably rich starting config, that is, enough to do
some real development without going overboard on bells and whistles?

73 and thanks
Frank
AB2KT

On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 2:22 PM, Bob McGwier <rwmcgwier at gmail.com> wrote:

> And I strongly recommend this group:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/beagleboard?hl=en
>
> The Armstrong developers are there and there is a huge amount of traffic.
> The archives are brimming with details.
>
> Bob
>

> ARRL SDR Working Group Chair
> Member: ARRL, AMSAT, AMSAT-DL, TAPR, Packrats,
> NJQRP, QRP ARCI, QCWA, FRC.
> "And yes I said, yes I will Yes", Molly Bloom

If you want to know what God thinks of money, just look at the people he
gave it to. -- Dorothy Parker