[hpsdr] Sasquatch II - BGA256 Adapter

Henry Vredegoor henry_vredegoor at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 11 09:27:43 PST 2008

Hi Phil,

Did some more Google'ing and found this:

http://www.ironwoodelectronics.com/Catalog/Content/Templates/PartGrids.cfm?S
tartRow=1&cPart=LS-BGA256G-41&Grid=LS-BGA-41_TABLE

Not sure if it is the exact needed part, but it looks to me like it would
fit (Not at all an expert on this subject)
At US$ 59.00 (with a 10+ discount of 13% US$ 51.33) it doesn't look that
bad?

Of course one would have to compare the cost of a small volume order (say <
500 pcs) of a highly complex PCB (the type that you mentioned) to a simple
PCB type plus one or more of such BGA adapters.

?

Henry.